Boston: Perry, Shaw and Hepburn, 1948. 1st Edition. Quarto. Near Fine. Item #17217
An important piece of Massachusetts as well as Colonial Williamsburg architectural history.
"Perry, Shaw, and Hepburn was formed in 1922 by William Graves Perry, Thomas Mott Shaw, and Andrew Hopewell Hepburn. It was the successor to Shaw and Hepburn, which Thomas Shaw and Andrew Hepburn had formed about one year earlier.
"Perry, Shaw, and Hepburn were retained by John D. Rockefeller, Jr., to oversee restoration of Colonial Williamsburg (the work being led by William Graves Perry). Their work also included Wellesley High School, Buifinch Hall in Andover, the Jordan Marsh store in Boston, and St. Stephen’s Church in the South End."
62. Illustrated with 103 black and white photographs, some with accompanying architectural plans.
Black plastic comb binding. Little wear. Wraps lightly age toned.